[TxMt] Re: How to know if a key equivalent is already used in TextMate 2 ?

Fri Jan 10 06:39:12 UTC 2014

On 8 Jan 2014, at 21:57, boissonnfive wrote:

> I use ⌃ ⌘ T to look into the bundles, but what if the key
> equivalent is used in TM itself ?
> […]

For now there is no way to search the key equivalents assigned to
non-bundle item actions, but it is a common request.

It’s a little tricky because we rely on the system to resolve
non-bundle item key equivalents and the exact algorithm used (by the
system) is complex (and would have to be replicated by TextMate).

> Furthermore, is there a way to record the settings in the "Select
> Bundle Item dialog" ? If I previously set «Key equivalent» instead
> next time I call the dialog. Idem for «Current Scope» and
> «Actions».

The settings are not remembered. However, the buttons can be activated
using ⌘1-n for the i’th button.

For example to switch to key equivalent search press ⌘4.