[TxMt] Change (adapt) syntax-highlighting

Ingo Lantschner lists14 at lantschner.name
Tue Jan 7 16:33:49 UTC 2014

Hi,
what is the best form, to change/adapt the highlighting of ons own
often-used functions?

E.g. if I have a Perl sub called `i` (printing some debug-info to
stdout) and to be used e.g.

	 i 'Starting ifgrp store ...';

And if would like to have these lines formatted like a comment (grey,
italics) so that it survives changes in the Perl-Bundle including
reinstallations of TM2. Where and how would someone define that?

My guess is, to place it in my own Bundle and to use something like

	 		begin = '^\s*';
			end   = ';\s*$'; # trailing white space may occure

But I can't figure out the details.

Thanks and kind regards, Ingo

--
Ingo Lantschner