[TxMt] Re: Help request regarding TM and Python.

Fri Jan 3 18:25:30 UTC 2014

On 3 Jan 2014, at 11:44, Gabriele Battaglia wrote:

> I would like to ask you something more: is there the possibility to
> switch the format of the output windows? I would like rather a simple
> plain text output, than the HTML one.

If you go to Bundles, Edit Bundles, then select Python, Menu Commands,
Run Script, you can change the output format to “Text”. That
basically opens a new document, which also requires some clean-up after,
but it’s something.

There might be a better option I’m not aware of.

> How can I suggest to the DEVs team, to add this feature? It seems also
> quit easy to implement and it will be very helpful for other blind
> users too.

This list is probably as good a place as any. They should see this
sooner or later.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/