[TxMt] Re: Help request regarding TM and Python.

Fri Jan 3 16:29:05 UTC 2014

On 3 Jan 2014, at 10:56, Gabriele Battaglia wrote:

> That’s sounds strange as the script has no mistakes.
>
> Could you please  help me to found how to solve this issue?

I don’t have all the details, but as a general rule, interactive
scripts that stop and ask for user input don’t work when run within
TextMate.

It sort of worked at one point, and I think there are plans to get it
working again, but for now, it doesn’t.

You can run the script in a Terminal window using Shift-Command-R or
Bundle, Python, Run Script (Terminal). Note that this will open a new
Terminal window every time you do it, so you’ll probably want to close
them as soon as you’re done with each run to avoid them piling up.

You could also just keep a Terminal window open and run the script
manually from there. Once you’ve run it once, you should be able to
run it again by switching to the Terminal and hitting up arrow, then
return.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/