[TxMt] New Year with new TextMate

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jan 3 15:59:06 UTC 2014

Pardon me for being a bit sentimental, but as a recent TextMate 2 adopter, I find that, quite aside from the technical improvements and the ability to run happily on Mavericks, I'm loving the new interface. When working on a small screen especially, I really appreciate the ability to maintain an all-in-one layout. With multiple documents opening as tabs, and the results window as a right pane, I'm so much more agile than in the past. This is a marvelous transformation. Thanks and a happy new year - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do