[TxMt] Re: Build TextMate from Source

Tim Fiedler tim at 0x68.de
Wed Jan 1 16:18:38 UTC 2014

yes in case of capnp,

but i did not do the linking of clang, i thought it should only be done with xcode 4 and earlier

i have to do this step ?

Also, to make TextMate use this version of clang, you must set CC and CXX when calling ./configure, e.g.:

CC=$HOME/clang-3.2/bin/clang CXX=$HOME/clang-3.2/bin/clang++ ./configure

…

happy new year :)