[TxMt] Re: odd error from python bundle

Fri Feb 28 03:56:04 UTC 2014

On 27 Feb 2014, at 13:31, David Coldrick wrote:

> warning: Insecure world writable dir
> /Users/coldrick/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles
> in PATH, mode 040777

This error is from ruby. It says that the above folder is in your PATH
and that everyone can write to it, which is a theoretically insecure
setup.

What you need to do is run the following in a terminal:

    chmod o-w "$HOME/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Bundle
Support.tmbundle/Support/shared/bin"

I changed the folder here because I think what you reported is a
truncated version of the full path.