[TxMt] Re: Stuck trying to get all the commands from a bundle to show in the menu

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 18:15:07 UTC 2014

That’s great Leo!

PS: I have a markdown bundle which include R fencing and other stuff like table reformatting and other enhancements from Dr Drang

It is by now irrevocably out of synch with the default bundle.

It might be worth all of us (Matt N? others?) who are keen on markdown/knitr/R) to coalesce around one fork of the markdown.tmbundle and get a really kick ass version that can perhaps be used to reboot the default markdown.tmbundle

explore mine here: github.com/tbates/markdown.tmbundle

But happy to learn if others are doing cool(er) stuff.

best, tim