[TxMt] Re: TM2 - Subversion - Replace Conflict With Older/Newer Text

Thu Feb 20 15:54:00 UTC 2014

On 19 Feb 2014, at 8:34, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> […] record a new macro, it doesn't remember the 'replace' value

The rule is that when using the find dialog, values are recorded in the
macro, whereas using the menu / keyboard shortcuts, only the action gets
recorded (i.e. “find next”, “replace and find”, etc.).

Previously, the replace string was only included (in the recorded
values) if the action was actually a replace action. Though I have now
changed that, so that the replace string is always recorded when using
the find dialog to execute the action.

> I added a 'replaceString' item manually […] But it doesn't use this
> value,
> only the last one used in the find dialog box.

I have fixed the macro replay code to use the string provided as
argument (rather than the “current” replace string), so the
Subversion macros will work starting with next build.