[TxMt] Re: Stuck trying to get all the commands from a bundle to show in the menu

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhsph.edu
Thu Feb 20 03:44:51 UTC 2014

Hello again,

Thank you for the replies! I'm sorry, but I had disabled emails from this
list and forgotten about it. But hopefully, this  reply will still connect
to the thread http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2014-February/037121.html

Going back to the issue at hand, if I understood your reply correctly you
are suggesting starting over. Which from looking at
https://github.com/fonnesbeck/knitr.tmbundle/commits/master it would
basically involve the commits by fonneseck from June 21, 2012 on forward.

As for uuid's on the plist that are not on the bundle, I tried finding all
of those that were only on the plist and removing them as described earlier
(use https://gist.github.com/lcolladotor/9077862) but that didn't work out
either.

Thank you,
Leonardo

PS I've proposed changes to the markdown-redcarpet.tmbundle to integrate R
markdown files:
https://github.com/streeter/markdown-redcarpet.tmbundle/pull/7 Once the
knitr.tmbundle (which is for Rnw files) is done, I plan on summarizing how
to get a full R + textmate + knitr setup.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Leonardo Collado Torres <lcollado at jhsph.edu