[TxMt] Re: a bug in the Markdown bundle

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Sun Feb 16 03:01:50 UTC 2014

Here's my contribution to the Battle of the Screen Shots:

  http://apeth.net/matt/battle.png

Notice that I'm showing invisibles (line feeds). That turns out to be crucial to this example. The number of spaces _in the blank lines_ is what makes the difference here. You can go from my results to Gildas' results by taking out the spaces in Line 4.

Since it is possible to get the right answer by playing with spaces in the blank lines, I retract my bug report. As I said before, this is incoherent to start with. I thought it wasn't possible to make the Markdown bundle display (through scopes) the right answer _at all_, but I'm wrong. Fun, eh? m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do