[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 Change Markdown Heading Theme

Sat Feb 15 03:14:24 UTC 2014

On 14 Feb 2014, at 23:10, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> wrote:
>
>> […] six items named “Markup: Heading «n»”.
>>
>> The size for the first is set to 2.25em which is 2.25 times larger
>> than the normal font size. Edit that value and click ⌘S to save the
>> change.
>
> But that does not fix the problem of the font change (Baskerville). I
> want *my* choice of font throughout.

The same items specify “fontName = 'Baskerville'” which can be
edited.

> I think the best solution here is to rename the scopes […] Or […]
> just uncheck Enable This Item for each of them.

I’d say best to disable stuff you do not want enabled (rather than
edit the scope).

> […] I wish these settings had never been introduced.

Part of the reason for some of the new settings is just to showcase
them. I have previously mentioned that wrapping comments is probably not
a good default, though I think the larger headers has seen more positive
feedback then negative, and had we not included them as “proof of
concept” then most people would likely be unaware of this ability…