[TxMt] Re: error trying to build TextMate from source

Sat Feb 15 03:07:44 UTC 2014

On 14 Feb 2014, at 23:58, Matt Neuburg wrote:

> […] it is crucial that TextMate 2 should remove
> '-fobjc-default-synthesize-properties' (and any other incorrect
> arguments) […]

Thanks for looking into this, I have removed the option:
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/commit/e2d2b1ef6ac4e4b3b90aec21be2ce7beb9948bd5

It’s worth noting that the option was not illegal when it was added
(September 2012), it was infact required. From the commit message of
clang revision 191551 (September 2013) it does sound like it is still
required for versions of clang prior to the change, but it works with
clang-500.2.79 (latest non-beta Xcode).