[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 + LaTeX == 'Error: Could not open to check for packages'

Florian Jug florian.jug at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:54:44 UTC 2014

Ok, important things first:

I ran the commands you suggested:

I assume that this is bad (in that my problem is something else)???
At least the error is unchanged when trying to typeset from TextMate 2.

Then one clarification:

> Generally there is no need to manually install bundles (that are listed
> in Preferences → Bundles), on the contrary; TextMate keeps things
> updated, and if you start to manually install things, you will eclipse
> automatic updates (and might soon end up with a stale bundle).

I was not installing it manually... I just unchecked it which deinstalled
it, then rechecked the checkbox.

Thanks for your help,
Florian