[TxMt] Re: how to change name of tmLanguage file

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Feb 13 02:06:42 UTC 2014

> The first time you save the new grammar, it is given a name. So generally when creating new items, name them before saving them.

By the way, I think you are wrong about this. I think I am right and there is a bug. I am being _very_ careful and yet I keep getting these untitled files. For example I just created a smart pair rules file and I was careful not to save until I had given it a name, but then when I went to check it in with git, it turned out it was untitled.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do