[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2 Change Markdown Heading Theme

Alan Curtis alan.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:01:40 UTC 2014

>> […] How to I get a good working copy of TextMate back?

> Download from: http://macromates.com/download
>
> Revert to defaults: https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Reverting-To-Defaults

That’s curious. I followed the instructions and still only had the Pandoc bundle and no others.

I went back and deleted everything TextMate related in

~/Library/Application Support/
~/Library/Caches/
~/Library/Preferences/

(there were somethings to do with ‘Preview’ still around, I think.)

Now, having reinstalled, I get what I think is the standard set of Bundles.

Back to the original problem, changing the Markdown Heading Theme. The only way I could get it to take was to change the font using the menu item View/Font/Show Fonts.