[TxMt] Setting theme in .tm_properties

Ken Snyder ken+textmate at ken.net
Sun Feb 9 13:15:24 UTC 2014

Is it possible to set the default theme for a given folder by setting the
.tm_properties file? I know I've seen reference to it but I also think I
remember hearing that this wasn't implemented yet. I'm VERY interested in
either:

   - Per directory defaulting of Theme (via above .tm_properties or any
   other method)
   - Per grammer/language defaulting of Theme

If these features aren't currently available I'd like to put my vote in for
them ... they seems quite generally applicable to the populations use-cases
and I would imagine (speaking completely out of school) them to not be
terribly hard to implement? Here's me hoping anyway.

Ken