[TxMt] Re: duplicate bundles, moved bundles

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Feb 7 17:14:16 UTC 2014

> On 7 Feb 2014, at 9:24, Matt Neuburg wrote:
>
>> […] I did _disable_ these bundles. In one case I disabled it experimentally and enabled it again. Could that be the source of this behavior?
>
> A more likely reason would be symlinks making TM think it installs in Managed when in fact the path resolves to something else.

No, it's the disabling. You were right: these _are_ deltas. But the only change I made is to disable the bundles. So disabling a bundle creates a delta.

That seems a strange thing for TM2 to do, but at least it explains the phenomenon. Thanks! m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do