[TxMt] Re: Injection grammar to highlight conflict markers

Fri Feb 7 11:50:45 UTC 2014

On 7 Feb 2014, at 18:34, Stefan Daschek wrote:

> […] It seems that in most source grammars other rules take
> precedence (e.g. in Ruby “=======” has the scope
> “keyword.operator.assignment.ruby”) and therefore the injection
> grammar won’t get applied.
>
> Is there any way to solve this?

We abuse the “left scope match” syntax to indicate that we want the
injected rules matched before the rules in the context they are being
injected into.

This means you should be able to make it work by using a scope selector
of L:(source, text) or simply L:*

Though I have tested neither, so let me know if it does not work.