[TxMt] Re: Find/Replace Dialog in Full Screen Mode

Robert Milton robert.gomez.milton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:30:10 UTC 2014

Sorry, Curt is right…I missed out a detail I didn’t realise was relevant.
Before opening TextMate, assign it to This Desktop (ctrl-click TextMate on the dock, Options->This Desktop).
Following my original email then consistently produces the odd behaviour for me.

Assigning TextMate to None instead of This Desktop consistently eradicates the odd behaviour for me, which I suspect explains Curt’s observation.

Out of curiosity I tried exactly the same things with Pages…which always behaves as you would expect (no invisible documents).