[TxMt] duplicate bundles, moved bundles

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Wed Feb 5 17:25:31 UTC 2014

I thought I understood how and where TM2 stores its bundles, but clearly not. I now discover that a bunch of bundles have spontaneously moved from /Application\ Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles to /Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles, and some of them have even duplicated themselves:

/Application\ Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles:

AppleScript.tmbundle		Objective-C.tmbundle
Bundle Development.tmbundle	PHP.tmbundle
Bundle Support.tmbundle		Property List.tmbundle
C.tmbundle			Python.tmbundle
CSS.tmbundle			Ruby Haml.tmbundle
Diff.tmbundle			Ruby on Rails.tmbundle
Git.tmbundle			Ruby.tmbundle
HTML.tmbundle			SCM.tmbundle
Hyperlink Helper.tmbundle	SQL.tmbundle
JSON.tmbundle			Shell Script.tmbundle
Java.tmbundle			Source.tmbundle
JavaDoc.tmbundle		Subversion.tmbundle
JavaScript jQuery.tmbundle	TODO.tmbundle
JavaScript.tmbundle		Text.tmbundle
Lua.tmbundle			TextMate.tmbundle
Mail.tmbundle			Textile.tmbundle
Make.tmbundle			Themes.tmbundle
Markdown.tmbundle		XML.tmbundle
Math.tmbundle			YAML.tmbundle
Mercurial.tmbundle

/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles:

AsciiDoc.tmbundle	Make.tmbundle		Ruby on Rails.tmbundle
HTML.tmbundle		MattBundle.tmbundle	RubyFrontier.tmbundle
Java.tmbundle		Mercurial.tmbundle	SQL.tmbundle
JavaDoc.tmbundle	PHP.tmbundle		Subversion.tmbundle
Lua.tmbundle		Python.tmbundle		Textile.tmbundle
Mail.tmbundle		Ruby Haml.tmbundle	YAML.tmbundle

Just what is really going on here? Thx - m.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, http://www.apeth.net/matt/
Programming iOS 7! http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920031017.do