[TxMt] Re: Indented soft wrapping

Philippe Huibonhoa phuibonhoa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 02:41:34 UTC 2014

I agree- it's a really useful feature and I love it, just surprised me at the start, especially coming from TM1 where soft wrap menu item controlled all soft wrapping.

Maybe a setting in the view menu by (the normal soft wrap menu item) that when turned off makes textmate ignore all bundle wrapping settings?

Sent from my iPhone