[TxMt] Re: Indented soft wrapping

Kyle Hanson hanooter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:49:16 UTC 2014

Yes,

I am glad this topic came up. This morning, I was about to pull out my hair
trying to figure out why some of my code was soft wrapping and other parts
weren't in the same file. Turns out it was part of a bundle that was doing
this. It was very frustrating.

To be honest, I don't see the point of bundle's overriding something that
should be a global setting. If I have soft wrap disabled via [view ->
Disable soft wrap], a bundle should not be able to override that setting
and reenable it. This inconsistency (as a user) caused me to think that
TxMt was just glitching out.

Bundles should only be suggestions of what to do.

--
Kyle Hanson