[TxMt] Re: SCM Diff Gutter

Fri Dec 5 01:41:39 UTC 2014

On 5 Dec 2014, at 7:50, Caio Fernando Paes de Andrade wrote:

> Every test I made I opened a file, added a new line of code and saved
> the file. No changes in the gutter happened in any test case.

You can find the source of the command via the bundle editor: SCM Diff
Gutter → Other Actions → Update Gutter on Save.

I suggest you insert some debug statements in this command to figure out
why it does not work for you.

For example insert this on last line to get a dialog on save that show
added/changed line numbers, as parsed by the command:

	abort "Added: #{added.join(', ')}\nChanged: #{changed.join(', ')}"

If you do not get such dialog, then it doesn’t run the command or
exits at the top, because TM_SCM_NAME is unset.