[TxMt] Re: SCM Diff Gutter

Ronald Wampler rdwampler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:26:12 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Caio Fernando Bertoldi Paes de Andrade
<caiofbpa at icloud.com> wrote:
> I’m not sure this is the proper place to ask this, but:
>
> SCM Diff Gutter bundle doesn’t show anything to me in the gutter.
>
> I'm on the 2.0-beta.6.5, installed the bundle in Preferences, working on a project versioned with Git.
>
> Is there anything else I should have done?

You shouldn't have to do anything else; however, if the SCM status is
not enable (which is the default for projects on a network drive) it
will not show the diff in the gutter.

 Does the file browser show the SCM statuses for the files in that project?