[TxMt] Re: Tab navigation suggestion

Tue Dec 2 13:46:41 UTC 2014

On 2 Dec 2014, at 19:46, Igor K wrote:

>> I do worry that it will cause some undesured flicker, as ⌘ is used
>> a lot. IMO the find dialog already show a bit of that.
>
> Maybe add a small timeout? I highly doubt that people hold ⌘ for
> more than a second for example
> when using keyboard shortcuts.

The current timeout is 200 ms, which does seem too short for avoiding
the undesured flicker.

Making it much larger, and I think ⌘T or ⌘{ / ⌘} will be faster
(well, ⌘T might already be faster).

That said, I’ll accept a PR for this where the delay is a user
defaults setting, that way we can have it high by default, and people
who rely on it, can lower it.