[TxMt] Re: Latex Typeset and View new failure

Niko niko.lai at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 20:15:13 UTC 2014

Andrew Jaffe <a.h.jaffe at ...> writes:

> Hi Alan,

> >> (NoMethodError)
> >>
> >> I think it was working until 1-2 updates ago.
> >
> > This will happen if you disable the Bundle Support bundle in Preferences
> > → Bundles.
>
> Thanks -- except that it's not disabled! However, if I found that if I
> did explicitly uninstall (i.e., uncheck in the dialog) and then
> reinstall (re-check), it works again. Weird.
>
> Yours,
>
> Andrew

Hi,

I have the same problem, getting a "Failure running “Typeset & View (PDF)”
when trying to compile the pdf. I unchecked and checked again the Bundle
Support, as Andrew suggested, but it didn't work. Any other ideas? (Also I
have upgraded to Yosemite beta which causes me problems with Skim… so
that might be the reason.)

Grateful for any adivce,
Thanks,

Niko