[TxMt] Ruby in Bundle Editor

Paul arougthopher at lizardland.net
Tue Aug 19 16:57:09 UTC 2014

Just upgraded to TextMate 2 (have not used TextMate in a while, glad to be back :-)

I’m also starting to try and due Rails development in TextMate.  The Rails Bundle is dated, and so is only partially usable.  I would like to start “fixing” that in my spare time.  One thing, though, that would be nice, is the ability to edit Ruby code in the Bundle Editor.  The files show up, but I cannot click on them.  The only way I can edit is “mate …” from the command line the files I want to modify.

Not a big deal, but would be nice.