[TxMt] Re: Syntax color for fortran storage modifier

riki riki80 at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:16:06 UTC 2014

Thanks again Allan for your prompt reply.

Yes there are slight changes on my side in language grammar. But those are just adding something or very minor things. I
have not done any fundamental change.

In the following code:

program test_lapack_dstegr
  use mod_lapack_dstegr
  implicit none
! .. parameters ..
  integer, parameter :: dp = selected_real_kind (14)
! .. main variables ..
  integer :: dim
  real (kind=dp), dimension (:), allocatable :: diag

I checked scope as you suggested. I got storage modifier scope for 'implicit none' and meta specification for lines which are
ahead of implicit none. I am getting colour syntax for implicit, none, integer, parameter, real, dimension but not for
allocatable.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:27:34 +0530 "Allan Odgaard"  wrote
>On 15 Aug 2014, at 18:37, riki wrote:

> Please find herewith my custom theme.

> […]

I do not see any issue here.

I saved your theme and switched to it. Then changed langauge to Fortran

— Modern and entered ‘recursive’. This keyword is shown in bold

and with a slight color change (rather subtle though).

The rule in my Fortran grammar does btw not include as many keywords as

yours. Did you edit the grammar? Did you verify that you get the storage

scope (using ⌃⇧P)?

textmate at lists.macromates.com