[TxMt] Re: Lost Bundle Item

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:48:40 UTC 2014

> > […] I did some poking around and I don't see "Remove Trailing Spaces in
> > Document" in $HOME/Library/Application
> > Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Text.tmbundle/Commands.
>
> Are you using TextMate 1.x or 2.0? The instructions I gave was for 2.0.

TextMate version 2.0-alpha.9529

Right now, after the fresh install I tried (deleting
$HOME/Library/Application Support/Avian, $HOME/Library/Application
Support/TextMate, and the macromates preference files in my
Library/Preferences):

$ ls $HOME/Library/Application\ Support/Avian

ls: /Users/ajs/Library/Application Support/Avian: No such file or directory

and also:

$ ls -1 $HOME/Library/Application\
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Text.tmbundle/Commands/

Convert Character : Selection to Char.tmCommand

Convert to ASCII.plist

Convert to hex.plist

Copy Matching Lines into New Document.tmCommand

Copy Non-Matching Lines into New Document.tmCommand

Decrypt selection.plist

Distill Document : Selection.tmCommand

Duplicate Line.plist

Encrypt selection.plist

Enumerate Lines.plist

Randomize Lines in Document : Selection.tmCommand

Reverse Sort.plist

Sort & Uniq.plist

Sort.plist

Speak Document : Selection.tmCommand

Strip non-printables.plist

*Strip trailing spaces.plist*

Word Count.plist

So I do see something that ought to be useful.  How do I get it to show up
in my bundle menu?