[TxMt] Re: Lost Bundle Item

Alexander Solla alex.solla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 03:03:41 UTC 2014

> […] I deleted the "remove trailing whitespace" item from the Text bundle.
>>

>> How can I recover the item?
>>

> To revert the (entire) Text bundle to its default state:
>
>     rm -rf "$HOME/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/Text.tmbundle"

I gave that a try, but I still don't see the command in the Text bundle
menu.  I did some poking around and I don't see "Remove Trailing Spaces in
Document" in $HOME/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Managed/Bundles/Text.tmbundle/Commands.

I even deleted the directory, deleted TextMate.app, and did a fresh
install.  I still don't see the command in the TextMate tree.