[TxMt] SCM Status pane doesn't show Uncommited Changes

dipnlik dipnlik at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:00:47 UTC 2014

I updated to 2.0-alpha.9531 today and just noticed this weird behavior
in my SCM Status pane, not sure if it's just me.

I'm working on a git project that has some modified files and some new
untracked files.  If I press Go, SCM Status to show the Uncommited
Changes, no files show up in the Uncommited Changes section.  If I
press Bundles, Git, Show Uncommited Changes, the files and its changes
show up on the new window as expected.

Untracked items show up in the pane as expected.

Any help will be appreciated.  I know I didn't Revert to Defaults
(yet) but I wanted to ask before losing any customizations.

--
:: dip