[TxMt] Re: The new commit window

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Apr 11 06:13:05 UTC 2014

On 11/04/14 05:41, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Do you need this functionality?

It would be nice to have. Sometimes the relative size of the text view
and the table is not that good. I see no reason why this was removed.
It's not super important, it's more annoying that it was there
previously and worked fine and now it's removed, for now apparent reason.

> Can you check if the process is still running? The simplest way is to
> install pstree and run: pstree $(pgrep TextMate)
>
> Run this before/after cancelling the commit window.
>
> Can you check if any exception is thrown from TextMate? This should be
> in console but to be sure you see everything
> https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Enable-Logging

Hmm, I can't reproduce this anymore. But this time I don't get the
output window until I cancel the commit. Previously I got the output
window simultaneously as the commit window appeared. I'll let you know
if I see the problem again.

--
/Jacob Carlborg