[TxMt] Re: Top border of the status bar disappears when focus is lost

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Apr 11 06:04:45 UTC 2014

On 11/04/14 03:03, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 10 Apr 2014, at 19:27, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>
>> After a recent update, the top border of the status bar on the main
>> window disappears when the application looses focus.
>
> It has always faded out a bit (together with the rest of the status bar)
> when the window does not have focus.

Hmm, now I see. It's when I have TextMate in full screen. Then I select
another application on my other screen. The status bar is not faded out
like it does when it's not in full screen. But the top border is.
Perhaps that's way it's not looking correct.

Please take a look with TextMate in full screen.

--
/Jacob Carlborg