[TxMt] Re: The new commit window

Fri Apr 11 03:41:44 UTC 2014

On 10 Apr 2014, at 15:03, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> You can resize the window to make it taller (TODO set auto-save name
>> for
>> the window).
>
> Well yes. But the previous implementation had a split view where I
> could change the height of the text control relative to the list of
> files.

Do you need this functionality?

>> By “doesn’t properly work” you mean that the HTML output window
>> does not
>> (also) go away? But instead writes that the commit was cancelled?
> It doesn't write anything. It just waits. When I close the window I
> get a dialog asking if I want to stop the sub task (or similar).

Can you check if the process is still running? The simplest way is to
install pstree and run: pstree $(pgrep TextMate)

Run this before/after cancelling the commit window.

Can you check if any exception is thrown from TextMate? This should be
in console but to be sure you see everything
https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/Enable-Logging