[TxMt] Re: The new commit window

Thu Apr 10 09:29:16 UTC 2014

On 10 Apr 2014, at 15:18, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

> [ Commit Window ]
> I can give it some more thought and see if I can come up with
> something better?

That’d be appreciated. Also look a the find/clipboard history windows,
as they have the same bottom bar. I also want to extend the bundle item
chooser with buttons, so would be good to come up with a single style.

> BTW, what was the original reason to use a textured window, to better
> match the status bar of the text view?

Yes, but come to think of it, I don’t think we need a status bar in
the commit window.

The status bar is also a hindrance for using a split view, although I am
not sure we really need that.