[TxMt] Re: Custom title for project window for 2.0

Thu Apr 10 01:58:23 UTC 2014

On 9 Apr 2014, at 22:22, Ed Wong wrote:

> […] With more than 3 windows open it becomes difficult to know,
> without examining the files, which window is for which issue that
> I’m working on. Is there a way to customize the title for each
> window so that I can put in a tracking number for instance?

It’s unclear if these windows have their own project folder or am
sharing it. If they are not sharing it then it can be set via
.tm_properties, explained in more detail here
http://manual.textmate.org/projects#window-title

Though if the files come from the same project folder, then there is
currently no way to give them different window titles (well, beyond
letting it be based on the current open file).