[TxMt] Re: No output from python script for one user account but not the others

Wed Apr 9 10:44:11 UTC 2014

On 9 Apr 2014, at 17:04, Nicolas Rougier wrote:

> […] if I run script directly (Run Script), I get no output.

What does “no output” mean? Is the action a no-op, i.e. no windows
showing?

If so, try Preferences → Bundles and uncheck/check the Python bundle.

There is an issue with updating bundles (in current release build) where
if TM is terminated while updating a bundle, it can leave a broken
bundle on disk (partially deleted), which could manifest itself as some
actions being no-op (although deleting ~/Library/Caches should have made
deleted actions disappear from the menu).