[TxMt] Re: Strange clipboard bug

Fri Apr 4 01:42:30 UTC 2014

On 4 Apr 2014, at 5:43, Carpii UK wrote:

> I've had this a few times, where I am coding and I cut a short piece
> of
> text, and immediately repaste it elsewhere.
>
> But instead of pasting the clipboard, it pastes the single word
> "AMQPChannel" in its place. This seems to be something related to
> RabbitMQ,
> although I don't understand much else about why it would occur.

After pasting the wrong word, if you wait a little (like 1 second) does
it then paste the proper word?

Is “AMQPChannel” in your clipboard history (Edit → Paste → Show
History)? If yes, after you get it pasted, is it at the top? And are
there multiple entries named “AMQPChannel”?

> Does textmate embed rabbitMQ, or could it be related to a bundle?

It does not embed rabbitMQ nor can I imagine a bundle does this. It
would more likely be some third party clipboard history utility or
perhaps TextMate’s own history that somehow gets messed up.

> Finally if someone could explain how to correctly reply to a reply
> using
> this mailing list, that'd be much appreciated. I'm finding the email
> interface to this list just a little archaic.

If you have subscribed to this list you will get an email that you can
reply to, just like normal email.

If you are using some (third party) web interface then I don’t know
what their procedure is.