[TxMt] Re: After Maverick Update TM2 No Longer Finds kpsewhich

Mark Livingstone livingstonemark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:19:14 UTC 2014

You may wish to check whether 'kpsewhich' is still installed after the
upgrade.

I had installed Oracle Java, and after the update it had disappeared. I
think anything that linked into a system folder got deleted.

If you do a 'which kpsewhich' in terminal, does it find it? If not, you may
have some reinstalling to do :-(