[TxMt] Re: Line numbers are off when switching tabs

Sun Sep 15 10:07:24 UTC 2013

On 14 Sep 2013, at 3:13, Curt Sellmer wrote:

> […] In the case I'm experiencing at the moment, the file in the tab I'm
> leaving is only 24 lines long and so has no need for scrollbars, where
> as the tab I'm activating has many lines.  I scroll so that line one
> is not visible.  I then change to the other tab, then change back
> again.  I see line numbers starting at one.  But it is not really line
> one that is being displayed […]

This is what I tried to reproduce your issue:

 1. File → New (⌘N)
 2. Enter: ‘seq 20’ and press ⌃R (outputs 20 lines)
 3. File → New Tab (⌥⌘N)
 4. Enter: ‘seq 1000’ and press ⌃R (outputs 1000 lines)
 5. Move caret to top (⌘↑)
 6. Scroll two pages down: fn-↓ fn-↓
 7. Switch to first tab (⌘1)
 8. Switch back to second tab (⌘2)

I don’t see any issue following the steps above.