[TxMt] Re: how does the html bundle preview a document with unsaved changes?

Wed Sep 11 21:22:48 UTC 2013

On 11 Sep 2013, at 1:13, Stephen Bannasch wrote:

> […] When it is invoked and there are no errors it executes this in
> nodejs:
> […] This is of course not perfect ... but it seems to be good
> enough.

In theory you can use ‘window.close()’ to close windows (from
JavaScript).

In practice there is a bug in WebKit so that this only works the first
time a WebView instance gets closed, meaning that if the view is re-used
(which they generally are), it will not react to the close function the
second time.

I’m looking into adding a workaround (so WebViews are not re-used when
the close function has been used).