[TxMt] Language grammar keyboard shortcuts

Steven Haddock beroe at me.com
Wed Oct 30 20:37:38 UTC 2013

Apologies if this has been addressed before.

I would like to use the Control-Option-Shift-P shortcut to set the language of my document to Python, and never anything else.
Currently, I get all 6 grammars that start with P displayed, and so I can go on to choose #6, for example.

I know that if I unselect language support in the preferences, then that language is uninstalled and doesn't show up in the "P-list" anymore.

Is there a way to remove languages from the shortcut list but still have support for that language grammar if I open a file of that format?

Thanks...