[TxMt] Re: Find in Project... going into la-la land over binaries

Jason McC. Smith jason at ncpod.org
Mon Oct 28 22:11:04 UTC 2013

No special extension, it's the executable for unit testing, but I will
disable symbolic links for the time being.  I think that should do it as a
workaround.

With even only a dozen or so results from the binary, the moment it hits
that binary in the lower left progress synopsis of the Find panel, blammo,
beachball, for a good 60-75 seconds.  Whether that's happening in the
analysis or the search, I don't know, but the binary is 40MiB.