[TxMt] Re: Missing features in version 2.0-alpha.9489

Sat Oct 26 08:03:52 UTC 2013

On Oct 26, 2013, at 7:43, Sebastien Hoarau <seb.hoarau at univ-reunion.fr> wrote:

> 1. no more transparency

This is a 10.9 issue. I haven’t looked into workarounds yet.

> 2. when coding in Python, indentation is no more cancelled when typing ":" (I explain: when introducing an if statement, you type if test: then after the return your code is automatically indented, that's normal but when you type else: the ":" is expected to cancel the indentation of the else so it is well aligned with the if... that was the behavior of the previous versions)

We disabled indent-as-you-type for Python (in the Python bundle) since the language lack explicit indent markers: https://github.com/textmate/textmate/wiki/FAQ#indentation-isnt-behaving-correctly-in-some-languages-how-can-i-correct-this

I added a workaround for this case, more info at https://github.com/textmate/python.tmbundle/commit/ef08362f19f9e361c3ff8725411c910e3d944bcd

Your bundle should automatically update shortly.