[TxMt] Re: Projects in TM2: simple include/exclude directories

Mon Nov 25 17:36:29 UTC 2013

On 21 Nov 2013, at 21:07, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Just edited the entry to add a link to
> http://manual.textmate.org/projects
>
> Btw: For those using symbolic links, I probably will allow inline
> expansion in the file browser despite having been against it in the
> past.

Now that filesystem tags are first-class citizens (in 10.9), has any
though been given to allowing a project to be based on a tag? That would
allow people to collect far-flung files into a project without doing
anything non-standard.

I’ve never really found the new directory-based model to be limiting,
but I know it comes up a lot.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/