[TxMt] Re: Go to project folder has stopped working?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Fri Nov 22 12:58:42 UTC 2013

On 2013-11-22 03:14, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Is it a problem only with the key binding or also the menu item?

Both. I don't exactly remember the correct behavior but I expected the
selection in the file browser to change. I also tried with the Git diff
command, that uses the selection in the file browser.

> If the latter, could it be you have just set your projectDirectory
> manually via .tm_properties and it resolves to some bogus value? To get
> the path of the variable you can press ⌃R on a line containing the
> following:
>
>      echo "$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY"

This command shows the correct path.

> To read the projectDirectory setting press ⌃R on a line containing:
>
>      "$TM_QUERY" -s projectDirectory
>
> Note that if the value is unset (by you) then this command will “fail”.

This command fails with "Setting or variable 'projectDirectory' not
found". I'm not sure if I'm executing it correctly. I did the same as
with the first command.

I have not changed any of these settings and I've tried several projects.

--
/Jacob Carlborg