[TxMt] Re: Regular expression to replace code

Ross Ahmed rossahmed at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 22 06:57:12 UTC 2013

Perhaps the whole question didn't get posted

I would select is.numeric(mean(mtcars$mpg)), hit use as find, and use a regular expression to replace is.numeric(mean(mtcars$mpg)) with mean(mtcars$mpg).

In another instance, I would select is.character(length('a', 'b')), hit use as find, and use a regular expression to replace is.character(length('a', 'b')) with length('a', 'b').

In another instance, I would select summary(lm(y ~ x)), hit use as find, and use a regular expression to replace summary(lm(y ~ x)) with lm(y ~ x).

Ross