[TxMt] LaTeX: Improving bibliographical label completion

JairoB jairo.bochi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:51:04 UTC 2013

This is not a bug report but a question on how I could improve TM for my
personal use.

I use a macro \myhyperbibitem that extends the usual \bibitem to allow
hyperlinks in the bibliography. (If you're curious:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/39177/web-links-in-the-bibliographical-labels/40423
)

Is it too difficult to edit the LaTeX bundle so that the drop-down menu that
appears when I hit Command+Esc on \cite{} also includes both kinds of labels
(\bibitem and \myhyperbibitem)?

Here's an example:

\myhyperbibitem[St]{http://tex.stackexchange.com/}{Stack} Stackexchange --
Tex
\bibitem[Ho]{Hobbit} J.R.R. Tolkien. The Hobbit.

In this case, the labels that should appear on the drop-down list are
"Stack" and "Hobbit".

PS: Thank you Allan for solving the \ref{} problem.

-----
Jairo Bochi
http://www.mat.puc-rio.br/~jairo/