[TxMt] Re: Graphics card switching on Mavericks

Tue Nov 5 13:05:02 UTC 2013

> I didn’t consciously do anything to fix the issue, but it might have been the result of opting out of responsive scroll. Though if responsive scroll is the culprit, I am surprised that system controls like table views (in TextMate) are not causing the issue as well.

Come to think of it, it could also be that TM was linked against the 10.9 SDK, this might also give it special treatment in certain areas.

This might actually be a more likely explanation (even though it would seem nonsensical), since someone reported just showing the open dialog, would cause the GPU switch (no other TM windows showing).